Saturday, August 27, 2005

Chipotle, Chijuajua's, and the Price Is Right.

So this week I went back to college. College is always much more glamorous in the movies/TV. Really, it's as time consuming as it is expensive. It was cool to be back though and see all my bro-bro's. The highlight of my week was probably consuming a giant burrito in Columbia with some of my buddies (http://www.chipotle.com).

Some buddies of mine live off campus and one of them got a chi-wa-wa over the sumer. His name is Jaws, its great. However Jaws took a giant leap off of the couch and ended up dislocating one of his shoulders! But he's got a little itty bitty splint for it, i'm sure he'll recover soon.

Another highlight of going to school has been assembling enough people to go to the Price Is Right. I HAVE 20 TICKETS! Here's the schedule: Now until May 5- Sr. year of College....May 6- Graduate College....May 7 DRIVE OUT TO LOS ANGELES....May 9- PRICE IS RIGHT....May 14- Resume full time at EUMC. I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it.

I'll try and update this more often too, past two weeks have been c-r-a-z-y. Thanks for reading.

No comments: