Saturday, April 07, 2007

Easter Eve

It's about the 3rd post in a row i've started off with a "gosh I haven't posted anything in a while" mindset.

If you'd like to check out some devo's and something with a little more depth, check out www.lwyouth.org

If you'd like to hear some random thoughts i've had, read on.

People I think are creepy/annoying:
-The guy from the UPS "whiteboard" commercials
-The Dyson vaccum guy
-Joakim Noah (Florida Gators basketball star)

Stuff that i've recently found (or continue to find) awesome:
-www.phonezoo.com
-men's wearhouse
-Reeses Peanut Butter Eggs
-power tools (i've recieved a drill for my upcoming birthday)
-dual meat dishes (chili dogs, chicken cord-on-blue, etc. I think i've went over this a while ago.)
-no easter sunrise service
-lo-carb energy drinks

Other thoughts:
-blades of glory was hillarious
-remember when raising the roof was cool?
-Easter should be the same weekend as passover
-turning 23 isn't that cool, can't wait until 25 when the car insurance drops
-the more I learn about taxes, the more I learn i'm getting screwed. although, here's something I do...i know that the US gives foriegn aid to Africa and other places. I just imagine that all the money out of my check goes there! it makes paying 30% of your check almost fun!
-the Cardinals need to raise the payroll, geez. 1-4. awesome.

Well, I guess thats all for now. I hope everyone has a blessed Easter.

No comments: