Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Thoughts

1. My buddy Jeremy got married this past weekend. I'm starting to catch myself thinking about reception decorations, help! Seriously, it was a lovely weekend and i'm happy for the Ventresca's.

2. Saw Pirates 3. Basically, see my Spider Man review below and substitute pirates for super heros. Too much too much too much, ugh. They just added plot elements and expected everyone to know what they were (like the pieces of 9, what is that?) I couldn't keep up with all the backstabbing. Whats the deal with trilogy's man? The matrix- 1st one, one of the best movies of my generation. The other two? Bad news. Same goes with Pirates. Spider Man 2 suffered the same fate, I hope Shrek doesn't.

3. I'm currently reading "The Cost of Discipleship" by Dietrich Bonhoeffer, whew, it's tough. Makes me feel like a weenie Christian.

4. Thats all for now, more thoughts later this week hopefully.

5. Oh ya, i'm preaching on Sunday. I'll post my sermon in sections, comments welcome. I'm also hoping to post some questions after Sunday for my congregation to check out. Aren't I trendy!?!?!?!?!?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Theres this website, although I can't think of it right now, that shows when movies have been announced to come out-there's a Shrek 4 and 5 in the works. Tell me that doesn't make you quef in your mouth just a wee bit.

(Yes, I said quef: my friend hates the word vomit, we came up with mouth quef, and its here to stay)

cnkeh: how to say thank you like the Pink Panther.