Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Survival of the Beardest


My friend from church Matt told me the other day he had been missing my facial hair salutes, I was flattered he would even remember, so here is a Dandy.

This one is for you Charles Darwin. I'm not sure what would take longer- for intelligent life to emerge from a primordial soup, or me coming even remotely close to competing with that big, beautiful, naturally selected beard of yours.

That beard is simply a beut. I only hope that as the sands of time press on that we humans grow more and more adapted to growing giant beards like Mr. Darwin's.

2 comments:

Adam Caldwell said...

go watch this now!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yuVu0N0qGk

Matt said...

What a classic! Darwin must not have been married. I can't imagine that my wife would let me out of the house with that "naturally selected" facial forrest.