Thursday, June 12, 2008

Single digits....


I will be married in 9 days. (You're right Mr. Caldwell, no comparison to having a child) Lots of people are asking me if I'm nervous. Not so much nervous to be married, but rather that the 230923 things that need to get done actually are executed. They said it would never happen: I have beat the odds, I have overcome adversity, I'm livin the dream baby!!!

Check out the new blog log feature that blogger added, very niiice! (Is it sad that I still do the Borat voice like, multiple times a day?) Now you can see who's updated their posts in a while and who has not so you don't even have to waste your time! (*cough* Kelly *cough*)

Also, if you frequent Internationally Known on the Microphone and are yourself a blogger, please let me know and I'll give you some love there on the left.

Today Sarah and I are getting our marriage license and running various errands, so hopefully I won't have any blog material from the "St. Louis County Recorder of Deeds". What a crock. I feel like a lot of this stuff is left over from feudalistic dark age Europe.

Last thing, feel free to celebrate my betrothel by clicking on the sesame street image, printing it off, and enjoy a coloring session.

1 comment:

Kara said...

You're linked on my new blog!!