Alrighty. Maybe I can start a blog trend: Here's 10 things that I'm embarrassed to say that I like or do:
1. That new Miley Cyrus song
2. If I leave a funny voicemail on someone's phone, sometimes I'll play it back and laugh at myself (Dru actually called me on this one, pretty amazing)
3. I get through most trainings at church by listening for "Thats What She Said" opportunities.
4. I recently Decopaged (day-co-poj, I don't know how to spell it)
5. My friend once "walked in" on me jamming to Hanson's Mmmbop
6. I looked forward to watching American Gladiators every week, and I wish it was still on now.
7. Most of the time I wash my hands in the bathroom just in case someone asks me if I washed my hands, and I say yes, and they want to see if my hands are indeed a bit damp just to make sure
8. I cried in every Lord of the Rings movie
9. I feel very awkward when I see someone I know at the mall, chat, then we say bye, and start walking the same direction
10. Its worth repeating, that I can sing all the words to Miley Cyrus' "See You Again"